Welcome to ISTAR!
Don´t forget to regularly check the Twilight Zone for interesting organisms!
Yanqmin Qin has recently uploaded a very interesting question, and received feedback from a number of people. You can post your opinion in the Forum!
- You can now check the News section to know what is going on with the Society.
- Don't forget to add a link to your most recent publications in the Literature section!
- Update your researcher listing: you can add your information at the Society's wiki that states your current research goals, affiliations and interests Researcher pages, here is a Tutorial on how to do that.
- Check out the Meetings page for information on the past and upcoming meetings!
- Get in touch with other researchers: at the Researcher pages, you can see a listing of all society members and contact them.
- Upload images in the Twilight Zone of the Amoebae, and see if someone dares to identify it for you!
- Start lively discussions on our very own Testate Amoebae Forum! Below you will see what are the most exciting topics being discussed.
General issues regarding ISTAR should be posted here.
|Category name||Threads||Posts||Last post|
Whether our Society should be named ISTAR, ISTAS and other variations is still a hot debate!
15 Dec 2010 07:36Jump!
Here we can discuss about the identity of things posted in the twilight zone!
|4||16||by Richard Payne|
10 May 2013 09:23Jump!
There is some interest in formalizing the society. In this space we can discuss the pros and cons.
01 Mar 2011 16:44Jump!
Useful links for wiki editing
- Wiki syntax
- Discuss wiki stuff with other wikers active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.
page revision: 58, last edited: 29 Jan 2013 12:16